Sabih Rehmani
-:- WELCOME TO SABIH REHMANI FORUM -:-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sabih Rehmani
-:- WELCOME TO SABIH REHMANI FORUM -:-
Sabih Rehmani
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Aplus RehmaT E ramzaan Hosted By sahir Lodhi
Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:21 pm by aliswl24

» Message Of Sabih Rehmani
Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:33 am by zoiocean

» Pakistan main Naat goee ki tehreek (aik sarsari jaiza)
Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:26 pm by sabaz jali

» MUHAMMED MEHBOOB (Bazm-e-Ghousia)
Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:22 pm by sabaz jali

» Searching For Naat
Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:58 am by Usman Munir

» PIR SYED NASEER UD DIN NASEER SAHIB, NAAT, LAHAD MEIN WO SURAT DIKHAI GAI HAY
Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:43 am by oktzai

» Famous Naat khwans Latest Naat
Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:21 am by crisalex

» naat,hamad
Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:57 pm by muhammad.shaban293@gmail.

» Naat Needed
Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:47 am by Adeel

Statistics
We have 2331 registered users
The newest registered user is MD.Saleem

Our users have posted a total of 5673 messages in 3716 subjects
Gallery

Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview Empty
Poll

Who is your favourite Naat Poet?

Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview Vote_lcap23%Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview Vote_rcap 23% [ 40 ]
Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview Vote_lcap7%Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview Vote_rcap 7% [ 13 ]
Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview Vote_lcap36%Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview Vote_rcap 36% [ 63 ]
Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview Vote_lcap3%Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview Vote_lcap9%Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview Vote_rcap 9% [ 16 ]
Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview Vote_lcap2%Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview Vote_rcap 2% [ 3 ]
Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview Vote_lcap19%Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview Vote_rcap 19% [ 33 ]

Total Votes : 174

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 89 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:54 am

Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview

Go down

Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview Empty Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview

Post  Admin Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:34 pm

Syed Fasih Uddin Soharwardi Interview 19july10

Introduction

Mohotaram Syed Fashih Ud din Soharwardi is a world renowned Naat Khwan. He is not only admired in Pakistan but anywhere in the world where Muslims live. Having recited more than 5000 Naats and almost 160 cassettes, CDs and DVDs, he is one of the most listened and liked Naat Khwans of the world. He has traveled to more than 17 countries and has captivated the people with his charismatic God gifted voice. The spiritual height of pleasure he experiences while performing Naat, the audience can’t remain affected as well. This is the reason why people in large number attend Naat programs wherever he is performing.

These were honorable moments for us when Mohotaram Syed Fashih Ud din Soharwardi visited the projects of Kalia Group. At KalPoint.com a very informative and learning interview was held. The interview panel consisted of Mr. Yasir Zaheer, Mr. Shakeel Mansuri, Mr. Hassan Tahir, Dr. Saira Bano, Ms. Uzma Aziz and Mr. Tariq Panjwani.

Interview with KalPoint.com

KalPoint.com: Plz tell us briefly about yourself, your education & brought up

Mohotaram Syed Fasih Ud Din Soharwardi: I was born on June 15, 1957 in Karachi. I did my Matriculation from Govt. Secondary School Jail road, BA from Islamia College, LLB from Urdu Law College and then acquired private MA in journalism. I participated in various Inter collegiate Naat programs and also on TV. I made first appearance on TV in “Nelaam Ghar” program on PTV. I had developed an intense interest in Naat Khwani that I couldn’t excel further in journalism field.

KPDC: How many Naats have you recited up till now and which was the most popular of all?

M. S. F. U. S: According to an estimate more than 5000 Naat’s I’ve recited so far and 160 volumes have been released. 59 In Pakistan, 62 In England, 35 in Mauritius and some were released in Holland, Canada, America and Norway. So around 160 volumes have been released so far around the world. The most popular Naat of mine is from my first volume released in Pakistan that is, “Hum faqeeron ko Madeenay ki gaali achi lagi”. My personal favorite Naat is ‘Aey Ishq-e-Nabi meray dil mai bhi sama ja”. Whenever I recite this Naat I feel utmost spiritual pleasure.

KPDC: In how many languages have you recited Naats?

M. S. F. U. S: My Naats are available in 4 languages of Urdu, Punjabi, Persian and Arabic I have also experienced a little in Saraiki language.

KPDC: How much Naat Khwani and Qirat Goi play part in the endorsement of Islam?

M. S. F. U. S: I have traveled to 17 countries around the world. Despites, In Africa where Pakistanis are meager in population, people come to listen to Naats instead of going to listen to speeches. In America, Canada and Europe Naat Khwani is getting popular amongst Muslims and even non-Muslims. While reciting Naat you have to present Naat without any musical instrument, it is only your voice that attracts people. This is also a reason why people attend Naat programs in foreign countries. In Mauritius, Hindus came to listen to my Naats and in Canada Sikhs specially invited me to listen to Hazrat Sultan Baho’s Kalam. Many people have actually converted to Islam after listening to Naats and Qirats.

KPDC: Is there any institute of learning Naat, working in the city and can it be useful?

M. S. F. U. S: There are some institutes running for this purpose but their services are not up to the standard due to the unavailability of support by Govt. & from private sector as well. If some support is provided I am sure a breed of high quality Naat Khwans will crop up. My father also established a Naat College in Martin Quarters but same was the dilemma with it. I myself can’t run an institute due to loads of my commitments in the country and abroad as well. I have to travel a lot so I can’t give full time to any of the institute right now.

KPDC: Don’t your family get affected due to your commitments?

M. S. F. U. S: They do get affected and this is why I am taking all of my family to England this time. (Smilingly)

KPDC: Is any of your kids coming to Naat Khwani?

M. S. F. U. S: Alhamdulillah one of my 10-year-old children has recited Naat on TV and also in my cassettes, CDs and DVDs.

KPDC: Can Naat Khwani be adopted as a profession? Can a Naat khwan live a standard life depending upon only Naat khwani?

M. S. F. U. S: I have dedicated myself to Naat Khwani 24 hours a day and I surely get something that is why I am still associated with it. I can easily earn reasonable bread & butter for my family. But I never demand from anyone; whatever they give I keep. If anyone wants to adopt Naat Khwani, my suggestion for him would be that don’t demand yourself, Allah will keep bestowing on you due to the blessing of Naat Khwani. The blessings of Naat Khwani are too much that you don’t need to worry about anything, just fully devote yourself to Naat Khwani by heart & soul.

KPDC: Have you ever written Naat for yourself?

M. S. F. U. S: No, I have only been reciting Naats of different Poets.

KPDC: How many kinds of Naats are recited normally?

M. S. F. U. S: There are two kinds of Naats. One is about paying compliments to the personality of Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihi wasallam) and other one is about some requests to Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihi wasallam).

KPDC: How many awards and laurels have you gotten so far?

M. S. F. U. S: Plenty of awards I have gotten so far from all over the world. From PTV, I have recently been awarded with National PTV Award. Lately Canadian Parliament presented me a certificate of best Naat Khwani. Canadian Islamic Foundation also presented me the award of “Ittehad-e-Ban Ul Muslemeen” and loads of other laurels and awards have been given to me in South Africa, USA, Mauritius and England etc. Alhamdulillah.

KPDC: Different TV channels have different policies and PTV has its own. Put some light on it please?

M. S. F. U. S: PTV has its own standard whereas other private channels don’t possess such level of standard. You can easily witness Naat Khwans on these private channels without having any connection with the poetry and balanced tone. Any body can recite Naats on private channels. At PTV unless the script editor approves the Naat or Kalam, you can’t record the Naat. This is how PTV is able to maintain the standard of Naats recited on the channel.

KPDC: Mashallah you have got a mesmerizing voice. Do you do any special care or practice to maintain it?

M. S. F. U. S: I don’t do anything extra but just try to avoid cold drinks as much as I can.

KPDC: Besides having good voice what must a good Naat Khwan hold?

M. S. F. U. S: The fore-most thing is the heart connection of Naat Khwan with Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihi wasallam). I have listened to many Naat Khwans who have beautiful voices but they were unable to leave the impression on heart. First of all Naat Khwan must be a good Muslim, should follow Islam as Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihi wasallam) has explained then he can leave an impact on the hearts of audience.

KPDC: Would you like to narrate any interesting incident?

M. S. F. U. S: Once I was getting recorded a Naat written by Saba Akbar Abadi at PTV. We kept recording this 5-minute Naat for 2 hours to get the finished Naat. When I was getting recorded for the last time a fly entered into my mouth. I was tired too much of recording that I ate that fly and finished the recording (laughingly). This Naat also became popular and kept running on PTV for long.

KPDC: Do you have any suggestion regarding implementation of Islamic system in Pakistan for the Govt.?

M. S. F. U. S: Not only in Pakistan but all the Muslim countries in the world must install Islamic system in their countries but the system shouldn’t be a double system. The system must be equal for everyone whether poor or rich. The system that was in the time of Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihi wasallam) must not only be implemented but the following of this system should also be assured.

KPDC: What are your future plans?

M. S. F. U. S: I am going to UK for recording very soon then I’ll leave for Mauritius for the same. Some Naat programs are also arranged there. Recently I have gotten recorded a 3-hour DVD in Canada in which not only Naats but my interview, Azan, procedure of prayers and lots of other things about religion are also included in the DVD.

KPDC: What difference did you find between Pakistani audience and foreign audience?

M. S. F. U. S: Wherever I go in the world mostly Pakistani community comes to listen to me. In Canada there’s a Victoria Island where I was invited lately. There were Pakistanis as well as Arabic nationals. So I recited Naat in Arabic also. Sometimes I also have to perform Naats in Persian if the audience only understands Persian language.

KPDC: Do you have any plan to write Biography of yours?

M. S. F. U. S: InshAllah, I will give it a thought when I have enough time for it.

KPDC: Is Naat Khwani being supported on Govt. level?

M. S. F. U. S: Yes Alhamdulillah, in every official function of Government, Naat is recited after Qirat. Lately “Ulema o Mashaikh” conference was held and I hold the honor of performing Naat after Qirat. Hence on every official occasion Naat shareef is recited and this is how Govt is supporting Naat Khwani.

KPDC: Muslims all over the world are facing unrespectable situation these days. In your views what is the reason?

M. S. F. U. S: As it is said, “A person of words and not of deeds is like a garden full of weeds”. The Muslims proudly claim the love with Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihi wasallam) but practically they are not committed in performing as Allah has ordered them to and the way Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihi wasallam) has shown us to walk on. So this is the main reason of all this.

KPDC: What are your comments regarding your visit at Kalia Group?

M. S. F. U. S: I have come here on the invitation by Kalia Group and I am so happy and delighted meeting the people here and visiting KalSoft (Pvt) Ltd. and KalVault (Pvt) Ltd. I am not very much familiar with computers and IT but I am glad that KalSoft is working hard for the augmentation of IT in the country.

By witnessing the great services, KalPoint.com is providing to the masses, I feel great pleasure knowing this. Through this website peoples’ problems are being resolved and KalPoint.com’s staff must be appreciated for that. I pray that Allah bless them with more progress, prosperity and admiration so that they can serve humanity at maximum. (Ameen)

KPDC: Please give any message for the nation through our website.

M. S. F. U. S: The Islam that Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihi wasallam) has enlightened to us, we must follow that. The Islam is a moderate religion and there’s no space for extremism in this religion. So follow Islam keeping love and respect with Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihi wasallam) in your heart and spread the message of Islam to all human fellows. As Allah Said “Enter in to Islam completely”. Covert yourself in to a good Muslim and follow the footsteps of Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihi wasallam) abiding by all the procedures and the rules of life Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihi wasallam) has taught us.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://sabihrehmani.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down