Sabih Rehmani
-:- WELCOME TO SABIH REHMANI FORUM -:-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sabih Rehmani
-:- WELCOME TO SABIH REHMANI FORUM -:-
Sabih Rehmani
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Aplus RehmaT E ramzaan Hosted By sahir Lodhi
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:21 pm by aliswl24

» Message Of Sabih Rehmani
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:33 am by zoiocean

» Pakistan main Naat goee ki tehreek (aik sarsari jaiza)
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:26 pm by sabaz jali

» MUHAMMED MEHBOOB (Bazm-e-Ghousia)
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:22 pm by sabaz jali

» Searching For Naat
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:58 am by Usman Munir

» PIR SYED NASEER UD DIN NASEER SAHIB, NAAT, LAHAD MEIN WO SURAT DIKHAI GAI HAY
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:43 am by oktzai

» Famous Naat khwans Latest Naat
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:21 am by crisalex

» naat,hamad
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:57 pm by muhammad.shaban293@gmail.

» Naat Needed
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:47 am by Adeel

Statistics
We have 2331 registered users
The newest registered user is MD.Saleem

Our users have posted a total of 5673 messages in 3716 subjects
Gallery

Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) Empty
Poll

Who is your favourite Naat Poet?

Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) Vote_lcap23%Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) Vote_rcap 23% [ 40 ]
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) Vote_lcap7%Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) Vote_rcap 7% [ 13 ]
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) Vote_lcap36%Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) Vote_rcap 36% [ 63 ]
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) Vote_lcap3%Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) Vote_lcap9%Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) Vote_rcap 9% [ 16 ]
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) Vote_lcap2%Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) Vote_rcap 2% [ 3 ]
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) Vote_lcap19%Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) Vote_rcap 19% [ 33 ]

Total Votes : 174

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 89 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:54 am

Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1)

2 posters

Go down

Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) Empty Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1)

Post  Samia Naz Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏

ALLAH! In the name of the most Affectionate, The Merciful

All Praise is due to Allah Azzawajal, Salutations upon His most Perfect, unique, and cream of creations, the Intercessor of the Sinners, Sayyiduna Rasoolullah Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam, upon his family, upon his companions and the righteous servants till Doomsday.

TabarakALLAHo Shaan teri, Tujhi ko Zeba hay Be-Nyazi
Kaheen tou woh josh-e-lun tarani, Kaheen Taqazay Wisaal kay thay

O Allah, all praise be to You; You are undoubtedly carefree;
Once Moses insisted to see you; here You became anxious to see.

Wahi hay Awwal, Wahi hay Aakhir, Wahi hay Baatin Wahi hay Zaahir
Usi kay Jalway Usi se Milnay Usi se Uss ki Tararf gaey thay

He is the First and the Last; He lives in the Absence and the Presence;
His own hidden light went to see His own visible existence.

Some people have misunderstood the reality of the Me'raaj of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Peace Be Upon Him) due to their lack of knowledge and research. Their ignorance in this field caused more confusion in their hearts because they failed to understand the unique relation between ALLAH and His Beloved Habeeb (Peace Be Upon Him). How true is the comment of Sayyidul-Maka'shifeen Sheikh-e-Akbar Muhiyyudeen ibne Arabi (Radi ALLAH Anh) who said that Me'raaj is a secret in a secret. One has to have sound knowledge of the Qudrat of ALLAH and the Station and Status of His August Rasool (Peace Be Upon Him) before commenting on any matter pertaining to them. Due to the lack of this knowledge some people have wrongfully said that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Peace Be Upon Him) did not see ALLAH with his naked eye and also did not proceed to the Divine Arsh on the night of Me'raaj. They say that both these things are impossible for any human being to achieve.

Indeed the illustrious Ulama and distinguished Imams of Islam have in their authentic books expressed in great details on this subject. All these are based on the Ahadith Shareef. The narrators and presenters are all trustworthy Scholars of Deen. This matter is not something that entertains ones personal opinion. It depends solely on the authenticity of solid proof. Hence, confirmation deplores contradiction. Ignorance does not necessarily reject its reality. If one rejects it, one is in fact a liar and a contradictor of the Deen.

Here is proof from QUR'AN, Ahadith-e-Nabawi (Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam), Sayings of Sahab-e-Kiram and from the writings of great and authentic scholars of Islam that the Messenger of Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wa Sallam did see ALLAH with his naked eyes and he also did proceed to the Divine Arsh on the night of Me'raaj.

The Holy Quran says:

سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي أَسْرَى بِعَبْدِهِ لَيْلا مِنَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ الأقْصَى الَّذِي بَارَكْنَا حَوْلَهُ لِنُرِيَهُ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا إِنَّه هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ
Holy is He who carried His bondman by night from the sacred Mosque to the Aqsa Mosque (Aqsa) around which We have put blessings that We might show him Our grand signs. No doubt, He is the Hearing, the Seeing. (Al Isra:1)

Imamul Mufasireen Ash-Shiekh Tibri reported in his commentary "Jami'ul Bayan", "Meraaj was done with both body and soul. If a person says that it was only soul who did the Meraaj or it was only a dream then this will be an insignificant charge.

1. If it so then what would be the evidence of prophet hood in it?
2. How one can name it as a miracle of Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)?
3. Why the Mushrikeen-e-Makkah refuse to accept it because everything is possible in dream?
4. They actually argue on the possibility of doing a journey of months in little part of night.
5. In the above verse the Almighty said, 'carried His bondman' not 'carried His bondman's soul'
6. 'Abd' is a composite of both body and soul." (Jamiul Bayan, Darul Fikr - Berut, Page 17-18)
Samia Naz
Samia Naz

Back to top Go down

Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 1) Empty mashallah

Post  nosheen Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:38 am

mashallah bohat khoob

nosheen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum