Sabih Rehmani
-:- WELCOME TO SABIH REHMANI FORUM -:-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sabih Rehmani
-:- WELCOME TO SABIH REHMANI FORUM -:-
Sabih Rehmani
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Aplus RehmaT E ramzaan Hosted By sahir Lodhi
Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:21 pm by aliswl24

» Message Of Sabih Rehmani
Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:33 am by zoiocean

» Pakistan main Naat goee ki tehreek (aik sarsari jaiza)
Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:26 pm by sabaz jali

» MUHAMMED MEHBOOB (Bazm-e-Ghousia)
Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:22 pm by sabaz jali

» Searching For Naat
Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:58 am by Usman Munir

» PIR SYED NASEER UD DIN NASEER SAHIB, NAAT, LAHAD MEIN WO SURAT DIKHAI GAI HAY
Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:43 am by oktzai

» Famous Naat khwans Latest Naat
Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:21 am by crisalex

» naat,hamad
Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:57 pm by muhammad.shaban293@gmail.

» Naat Needed
Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:47 am by Adeel

Statistics
We have 2331 registered users
The newest registered user is MD.Saleem

Our users have posted a total of 5673 messages in 3716 subjects
Gallery

Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar Empty
Poll

Who is your favourite Naat Poet?

Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar Vote_lcap23%Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar Vote_rcap 23% [ 40 ]
Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar Vote_lcap7%Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar Vote_rcap 7% [ 13 ]
Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar Vote_lcap36%Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar Vote_rcap 36% [ 63 ]
Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar Vote_lcap3%Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar Vote_lcap9%Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar Vote_rcap 9% [ 16 ]
Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar Vote_lcap2%Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar Vote_rcap 2% [ 3 ]
Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar Vote_lcap19%Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar Vote_rcap 19% [ 33 ]

Total Votes : 174

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 89 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:54 am

Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar

Go down

Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar Empty Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attar

Post  nosheen Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:45 pm

Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri Attari is the Most Popular and Famous personality in the Field and Group of Sana Khawans around the Whole Globe and undoubtedly the most kind hearted person and a good human being which is known as the king of Manqabats through his Mind Blowing and Marvelous Series of "Ya Hussein Ibn-e-Ali" (I & II). He is quite Famous al around the world and is known for his melodious voice and unique style of expressing his great love and respect with the Holy Prophet, Hazrat Muhammad (SalalahualahiWasalam). There are millions of Bilal Raza Qadri's fans all around the whole world who love him and his melodious and sensitive voice. His Fans are so Inspired by him that they always come to know what is going on with him and where is he always contact him for their big programs in various cities of Pakistan as well as in the world. People don’t know about this Young Talented boy named Bilal Raza Qadri. So here I am Disclosing some of his personal details which are still under cover and no one exactly knows about him that how he works what was he , where he came from where he live , how he became famous how he spent his life how he practice how he perform, today each & Everything will be Covered by Me as My name is Ali and I am the Child hood Friend of Bilal Raza Qadri. In his Whole career this is the First Time ever going to be happen that some one is writing his Biography after his kind approvals I am willing to write about him a lot more things related to his life and his Blasted Enthusiasm Brighter Career. Insha-Allah-o-Rabb-ul Aalameen I will try to write about him each & every single thing which is attached to His Life. Today he is one of an ideal for millions of Ashiqan-e-Rasool - Allah across the globe. He is a Great Live Performer and so much popular at the age of just 26, and the journey has just begun.

He's the person who is also teachng us the True Meaning of Love of Aqa (Salalhawaalahi Wasalm) & Madinah Munawara. He's the Energetic Boy and He's a Great Live performer by himself & all people of the world know him, whose naats makes us cry in the Love of Madinah & Ahl e Bait, who is known as Sana Khawan-e-Mustafa (Salalahe Wailahi Wasalam). So do visit the Site and promote ths Site, For The Lovers Of Naat Khawani In Pakistan "Muhammad Bilal Raza Qadri" The One & Only melodies voice and style which makes us so influenced in listening naats who is spreading the teachings of Hazrat-Muhammad-e-Mustafa (Salalhawaalahi Wasalm) & Ahl-e-Bait.

http://www.bilalqadri.net/

nosheen

Back to top Go down