Sabih Rehmani
-:- WELCOME TO SABIH REHMANI FORUM -:-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sabih Rehmani
-:- WELCOME TO SABIH REHMANI FORUM -:-
Sabih Rehmani
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Aplus RehmaT E ramzaan Hosted By sahir Lodhi
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:21 pm by aliswl24

» Message Of Sabih Rehmani
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:33 am by zoiocean

» Pakistan main Naat goee ki tehreek (aik sarsari jaiza)
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:26 pm by sabaz jali

» MUHAMMED MEHBOOB (Bazm-e-Ghousia)
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:22 pm by sabaz jali

» Searching For Naat
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:58 am by Usman Munir

» PIR SYED NASEER UD DIN NASEER SAHIB, NAAT, LAHAD MEIN WO SURAT DIKHAI GAI HAY
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:43 am by oktzai

» Famous Naat khwans Latest Naat
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:21 am by crisalex

» naat,hamad
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:57 pm by muhammad.shaban293@gmail.

» Naat Needed
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:47 am by Adeel

Statistics
We have 2331 registered users
The newest registered user is MD.Saleem

Our users have posted a total of 5673 messages in 3716 subjects
Gallery

REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Empty
Poll

Who is your favourite Naat Poet?

REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Vote_lcap23%REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Vote_rcap 23% [ 40 ]
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Vote_lcap7%REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Vote_rcap 7% [ 13 ]
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Vote_lcap36%REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Vote_rcap 36% [ 63 ]
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Vote_lcap3%REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Vote_lcap9%REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Vote_rcap 9% [ 16 ]
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Vote_lcap2%REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Vote_rcap 2% [ 3 ]
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Vote_lcap19%REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Vote_rcap 19% [ 33 ]

Total Votes : 174

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 89 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:54 am

REVIEW JADA I REHMAT by Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq

3 posters

Go down

REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Empty REVIEW JADA I REHMAT by Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq

Post  nosheen Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:39 am

REVIEW
by
Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq
(Nagpur, Bharat)
“Love of the Holy Prophet (صَلَّی اللہُ عَلیۡہِ وَآلِہ وَسَلَّم) is the first condition of faith. The na`t of the Holy Prophet (صَلَّی اللہُ عَلیۡہِ وَآلِہ وَسَلَّم) is the expression of this very passion. Fortunate are those souls who are of the fraternity of the lovers of the Messenger of Allah (صَلَّی اللہُ عَلیۡہِ وَآلِہ وَسَلَّم) and are living in this environment which is echoing with the poems of love of the Holy Prophet (صَلَّی اللہُ عَلیۡہِ وَآلِہ وَسَلَّم) and is full of fragrance with the fragrance of the remembrance of the the Holy Prophet (صَلَّی اللہُ عَلیۡہِ وَآلِہ وَسَلَّم). Sabih Rahmani is also a member of fellowship who have devoted their ability of poetry for Na`t. He belongs to that young generation in the world of Na`t who should be called the hope of the future. I have had the chance to hear his composition in a poetical contest (Na`tiyah Musha`arah) held in Karachi. There is no doubt in it that as there is charm in speech, similarly, the way of its presentation before the audience has got a charming influence. The devotional manner in which Sabih Rahmani presented his composition in a sweet tone had filled the hearts of the audience with the passions of love of the the Holy Prophet (صَلَّی اللہُ عَلیۡہِ وَآلِہ وَسَلَّم). Whatever has been worked by Sabih Rahmani in so short a span of his life it is too much. The sincerity, the zeal and the zest with which he is advancing on this way is worthy of appreciation. His engagement in the thought of speech, search for new styles, pleasantly harmonious words, and heart attracting compounds, novel similies and metaphors, worry to decorate his work is such an engagement of his life, which is no less than an act of worship. It is a formula for the purification of the atmosphere of his mind and heart. Newness of similies and metaphors in his compositions is a witness to his sound taste and ability to compose verse. For example he says:
صبیح ان کی ثنا اور تو کہ جیسے برف کی کشتی
کرے سورج کی جانب سفر آھستہ آھستہ
Sabih ’un ki thana aur tu keh jaysay baraf ki kashti
Karay suraj ki janib tay safar ’ahistah ’ahistah

Sabih has provided the proof of his poetical manner in the difficult and long rhymes.
کوئی مثل مصطفیٰ کا کبھی تھا نہ ھے نہ ھوکا
کسی اور کا یہ رتبہ کبھی تھا نہ ھے نہ ھوگا
Ko’i mithl mustafa ka kabhi tha nah hay nah hoga
Kisi ’aur ka yeh rutbah kabhi tha nah hay nah hoga

تھے عالی مرتبہ سب انبیاء اول سے آخر تک
مگر سرکار سا کوئی نہ تھا اول سے آخر تک
Thay `ali martabah sab ambiya ’awwal say ’akhir tak
Magar sarkar sa ko’i nah tha ’awwal say ’akhir tak.

In short, in the young generation of the group with ability and perfection which is engaged with their heart and soul in the development of “Na`t”, the place of Sabih Rahmani is very prominant. The devotion, struggle for attainment of the objective, sincerity and cultural standard is seen one has to acknowledge the God given ability in him. There is a vast field open for Sabih Rahmani to work on the subject of “Na`t”. Looking to his age, passion, literal potential and sincereity it is hoped that this moon arising on the horison of Na’t will shine becoming full moon at its own time.”
The above remarks of the contemporary elders are sufficient proof of the name and fame that has come and will further come to the lot of the youg poet. Urdu language has produced many poets on all subjects but in our times Sabih Rahmani has certainly taken the lead. He is a poet of many dimensions and many colours full of love and respect for the Messenger of Allah
(صَلَّی اللہُ عَلیۡہِ وَآلِہ وَسَلَّم).

nosheen

Back to top Go down

REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Empty mashallah

Post  Zakaria Ashrafi Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:41 pm

mashallah
Zakaria Ashrafi
Zakaria Ashrafi

Back to top Go down

REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by  Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq Empty Re: REVIEW JADA I REHMAT by Dr. Sayyid Rafi`uddin Ashfaq

Post  Neha Danish Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:55 am

Subhanallah !!
main is topic pa Sabih bhai key lia yeh share zrur kahungi key

Sarkar yeh naam tumhara sab namo sey ha pyara
mera naam kareyga roshan do jag mein naam tumhara

Neha Danish

Neha Danish
4-Star
4-Star

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum