Sabih Rehmani
-:- WELCOME TO SABIH REHMANI FORUM -:-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sabih Rehmani
-:- WELCOME TO SABIH REHMANI FORUM -:-
Sabih Rehmani
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Aplus RehmaT E ramzaan Hosted By sahir Lodhi
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:21 pm by aliswl24

» Message Of Sabih Rehmani
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:33 am by zoiocean

» Pakistan main Naat goee ki tehreek (aik sarsari jaiza)
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:26 pm by sabaz jali

» MUHAMMED MEHBOOB (Bazm-e-Ghousia)
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:22 pm by sabaz jali

» Searching For Naat
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:58 am by Usman Munir

» PIR SYED NASEER UD DIN NASEER SAHIB, NAAT, LAHAD MEIN WO SURAT DIKHAI GAI HAY
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:43 am by oktzai

» Famous Naat khwans Latest Naat
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:21 am by crisalex

» naat,hamad
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:57 pm by muhammad.shaban293@gmail.

» Naat Needed
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:47 am by Adeel

Statistics
We have 2331 registered users
The newest registered user is MD.Saleem

Our users have posted a total of 5673 messages in 3716 subjects
Gallery

Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) Empty
Poll

Who is your favourite Naat Poet?

Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) Vote_lcap23%Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) Vote_rcap 23% [ 40 ]
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) Vote_lcap7%Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) Vote_rcap 7% [ 13 ]
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) Vote_lcap36%Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) Vote_rcap 36% [ 63 ]
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) Vote_lcap3%Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) Vote_lcap9%Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) Vote_rcap 9% [ 16 ]
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) Vote_lcap2%Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) Vote_rcap 2% [ 3 ]
Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) Vote_lcap19%Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) Vote_rcap 19% [ 33 ]

Total Votes : 174

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 89 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:54 am

Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3)

Go down

Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3) Empty Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏ (part 3)

Post  Samia Naz Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:34 pm

Me'raj-un-Nabi Sallallaho Alaihi Wa Sallam - The Divine Vision‏

Comments of the Noble Sahaba:

1. Tirmidi Shareef narrates from Sayyiduna Abdullah ibne Abbaas (Radi ALLAH Anh):
اما نحن بنو هاشم فنقول انّ محمد رأى ربه مرتين
We, the Bani Haashim (Ahle-Bayt), say that undoubtedly, Sayyiduna Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) saw ALLAH twice.

2. Ibne Ishaaq(Radi ALLAH Anh) narrates from Sayyiduna Abdullah ibne Abi-Salma(Radi ALLAH Anh) that:

ان ابن عمر أرسل الى ابن عبّاس يسأله هل رأى محمد صلى الله تعالى عليه وسلّم ربه ؟ فقال نعم
Sayyiduna Abdullah ibne Omar (Radi ALLAH Anh) inquired of Sayyiduna Abdullah ibne Abbaas (Radi ALLAH Anh) to find out whether Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Peace Be Upon Him) saw ALLAH. He replied, "Yes."

3. The words of Tabraani state:

واللفظ للطبرانى عن ابن عبّاس قال نظر محمد الى ربه قال عكرمة فقلت له نظر محمد الى ربه ؟ قال نعم ! جعل الكلام لموسى والخلة لإبراهيم والنظر لمحمد صلى الله تعالى عليه و سلّم ( زاد الترمذى ) فقد رأى ربه مرتين
The words of Tabraani states that Sayyiduna Abdullah ibne Abbaas (Radi ALLAH Anh) said that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Peace Be Upon Him) saw ALLAH. Akrama (Radi ALLAH Anh), who was his student, asked him: "Did Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Peace Be Upon Him) see Allah?" He replied," Yes, ALLAH blessed Sayyiduna Moosa, with Dialogue, Sayyiduna Ibraheem, with Friendship and Sayyiduna Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) with His Divine Presence". (Words of Tabraani) "And verily, Sayyiduna Muhammad saw ALLAH twice".

Imam Tirmidi (Radi ALLAH Anh) states that this Hadith Shareef is Hasan. Imam Nisaa'ee (Radi ALLAH Anh), Imam Ibne Hazeema (Radi ALLAH Anh) and Haakim (Radi ALLAH Anh) all record the following:

واللفظ للبيهقى أتعجبون ان تكون الخلّة لإبراهيم والكلام لموسى والروية لمحمد صلى الله تعالى عليه وسلّم *

Are you surprised at the Dialogue of Sayyiduna Moosa, Friendship of Sayyiduna Ibraheem and Divine Sight of Sayyiduna Muhammad?

Haakim has said that this is a Sahih Hadith Shareef. Imam Qastalaani and Imam Zarqaani both acknowledge the authenticity of this Hadith Shareef.

4. It is narrated in Tabraani and Moh'jam Awsat:

عن عبد الله بن عبّاس انه كان يقول ان محمدا صلى الله تعالى عليه و سلّم رأى ربه مرّتين مرّة ببصره و مرّة بفواده
Sayyiduna Abdullah ibne Abbaas (Radi ALLAH Anh) says that "Verily, Sayyiduna Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) saw his Lord twice, once with his physical eye and once with the eye of his heart".

Imam Suyuti (Radi ALLAH Anh), Imam Qastalaani (Radi ALLAH Anh), Allama Shaami (Radi ALLAH Anh) and Allama Zarqaani (Radi ALLAH Anh) - all say that there is no doubt in the authenticity of this Hadith Shareef.

5. Imamul A'imma Ibne Hazeema (Radi ALLAH Anh) and Imam Bazaaz (Radi ALLAH Anh) both narrate from Sayyiduna Anas ibne Maalik (Radi ALLAH Anh):

ان محمدا صلى الله تعالى عليه و سلّم رأى ربّه عزّ و جل
"Verily, Sayyiduna Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) saw his Most Gracious Creator".

Imam Ahmad Qastalaani (Radi ALLAH Anh) and Imam Abdul Baaqi Zarqaani (Radi ALLAH Anh) state that the authenticity of this Hadith Shareef is very strong.

6. Imam Muhammad ibne Ishaaq (Radi ALLAH Anh) narrates this Hadith Shareef from Sayyiduna Abu Hurayra (Radi ALLAH Anh):

ان مروان سأل ابوهريره رضى الله تعالى عنه هل رأى محمد صلى الله تعالى عليه وسلّم ربه ؟ فقال نعم
Marwaan asked Sayyiduna Abu-Hurayra(Radi ALLAH Anh) if Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) saw ALLAH. He replied, "Yes."
Samia Naz
Samia Naz

Back to top Go down