Sabih Rehmani
-:- WELCOME TO SABIH REHMANI FORUM -:-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sabih Rehmani
-:- WELCOME TO SABIH REHMANI FORUM -:-
Sabih Rehmani
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Aplus RehmaT E ramzaan Hosted By sahir Lodhi
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:21 pm by aliswl24

» Message Of Sabih Rehmani
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:33 am by zoiocean

» Pakistan main Naat goee ki tehreek (aik sarsari jaiza)
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:26 pm by sabaz jali

» MUHAMMED MEHBOOB (Bazm-e-Ghousia)
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:22 pm by sabaz jali

» Searching For Naat
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:58 am by Usman Munir

» PIR SYED NASEER UD DIN NASEER SAHIB, NAAT, LAHAD MEIN WO SURAT DIKHAI GAI HAY
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:43 am by oktzai

» Famous Naat khwans Latest Naat
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:21 am by crisalex

» naat,hamad
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:57 pm by muhammad.shaban293@gmail.

» Naat Needed
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:47 am by Adeel

Statistics
We have 2331 registered users
The newest registered user is MD.Saleem

Our users have posted a total of 5673 messages in 3716 subjects
Gallery

REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari Empty
Poll

Who is your favourite Naat Poet?

REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari Vote_lcap23%REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari Vote_rcap 23% [ 40 ]
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari Vote_lcap7%REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari Vote_rcap 7% [ 13 ]
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari Vote_lcap36%REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari Vote_rcap 36% [ 63 ]
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari Vote_lcap3%REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari Vote_rcap 3% [ 6 ]
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari Vote_lcap9%REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari Vote_rcap 9% [ 16 ]
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari Vote_lcap2%REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari Vote_rcap 2% [ 3 ]
REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari Vote_lcap19%REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari Vote_rcap 19% [ 33 ]

Total Votes : 174

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 89 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:54 am

REVIEW JADA I REHMAT by prof Sehar Ansari

Go down

REVIEW JADA I REHMAT  by prof  Sehar Ansari Empty REVIEW JADA I REHMAT by prof Sehar Ansari

Post  nosheen Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:35 am

REVIEW
by
Sehar Ansari
“T. S. Eliot has prescribed a recipe of consciousness and responsibility for every such poet who wants to remain a poet even after he attains the age of 25 years. Perhaps while determining this limit of age, it might be in the mind of Eliot that till reaching this age, generally the wave and whim of heart and soul keep the poet restricted and inclined to a few peculiar full of passions subjects. Raising young poets Sabih Rahmani before crossing that limit of his age and even after having crossed it remained busy to make na`t goi his identity. There is no doubt in it that his engagement with the na`t composition(Na`t-go'i) is worthy of all appreciation. Mah-i-Taybah was the first collection of the Na`t of Sabih Rahmani. Jada-i-Rahmat is the second imprint. By the study of these two collections, his evolution and future can be assessed. Some Na`t verses of Sabih Rahmani are fine examples of his fresh Na`tiyah poetry:
فرشتون نے میری لوح عمل پر روشنی رکھ دی
ثنا خوان محمد لکھ دیا اول سے آخر تک
Farishton nay meri loh-i-'amal par roshni rakh di
Thana khawan-i-Muhammad likh diya awwal say akhir tak

میرے طاق جاں میں نسبت کے چراغ جل رھے ھیں
مجھے خوف تیرگی کا کبھی تھا نہ ھے نہ ھوگا
Meray taq-i-jan mayn nisbat kay chiragh jal rahay hain
Mujhay khauf tirgi ka kabhi tha na hay na hoga.

The rhyming words of such Na`ts possess their own meaningfulness and make separate the collective atmosphere of na`t from formalities. Now in the Na`ts of Sabih Rahmani the inclination to adopt for Na`t go'i along with attachment, absorption, state, the experiences of poetry. He, along with the prevalant style of ghazal, has adopted sonnet, azad nazm and Japanese species of poetry called hico for his Na`t composition. Besides, passion and attachment if under the guidance of study and consciousness Sabih Rahmani continued this journey of him, he will certainly get a prominent position among his contemporaries. Looking to the vastness and delicacy of na`t goi, it is no less bliss for a young poet to reach even the extent of possibilities.
Sabih Rahmani is engaged with full devotion in na`t goi. He has presented the manifesto of both his poetry and mission of his life in the following verse:
میں ھوں وقف نعت گوئی کسی اور کا قصیدہ
میری شاعری کا حِصَّہ کبھی تھا نہ ھے نہ ھوگا

Mayn hun waqf-i-na`t go’i kisi aur ka qasidah
Meri sha`iri ka hissah kabhi tha nah hay nah hoga
He has, thus, encompassed the three periods very beautifully. I am certain that Jada-i-Rahmat will gain desired popularity.

nosheen

Back to top Go down